Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chattanooga Market


So there is this market in Chattanooga.....been around for years - and until just recently had closed for good...

Until someone decided to bring the market back to life. The market is an open air market held every Sunday from April - December. Find out more about The Chattanooga Market here.

The best news about this for me personally - is I am in and will start doing the market opening day April 27th - I never got around to doing it last year - so I am really looking forward to this opportunity!

Wish me luck!
XOXO

And thanks to the new owners of Chattanooga market for bringing back a Chattanooga tradition.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

YIPPEEEEEEE!!! I can't wait to com visit. I actually plan my trip around when the market is open. I try to arrive on a Sunday morning...then we head to the market. I love it when they have the fireman's chili cookoff! I never leave empty handed!!! Hope to see you there.

Ivey Handcrafted said...

I hope I meet you also!! It is such a great event - so glad they brought it back!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So excited for you! I may have to come down and hang out :D

freshie (and zero) said...

Oh that's awesome! Thank you for posting this! I'll have to look at my schedule and see if I can do any of them this year. It's such a fun market not only for sales but also for socializing... and kettle corn :)

Ivey Handcrafted said...

that would be so much fun if you can do any of the ones I am doing!!! Lets keep in touch about it! XOXO

-brittany- said...

Hooray! I am so excited that the Chattanooga Market is back. It has been one of our favorite Sunday afternoon outings for years now. Can't wait to see you out there this year!

JLC Studio said...

Awesome!!! Good luck at the market and I hope you sell lots of your cute items! I would visit if I didn't live, like, five states away!!!!