Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Thankful for my friend....

My friend Lynda of Another Sassy Product has been my saving grace lately - her daughter was at camp this week - and I had the opportunity to be able to get out of my house and go play with Lynda. I have been cooped up sooo long at my house being sick that I just wanted to be able to get out of my house during the day. We ran errands (you know it is sad when I have been at home so long that running errands sounds like fun) lunched, played, and actually were productive. I helped her make buttons - which has become a new addiction.

Luckily when Allison comes home from camp - Lynda said I still can come hang out :) And we are already planning "work" days - I can bring my work over to her house and we can be productive together.

I am just glad I have someone that lets me come over pretty much in pjs, no shower and just takes me as I am.

Thanks Lynda - I sure do love you and appreciate you.

And on my sicky note - I am sure as hell trying to get better....taking it day by day and just trying to get my anxiety under control. Thanks everyone for your awesome words of encouragement. I appreciate you!

xoxo

No comments: