Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Week Five Recap

Week 5 - hard to believe that it is almost over. I am sad just thinking about that. I have enjoyed this journey so much and can't wait to do it again. Yeah I said that - I would TOTALLY do this again. I have learned so much and feel so much better. Yeah I haven't lost weight, and yeah I admit it I am beating myself up about that....but I have to think about the positives in this. I have fallen in love with yoga and meditation. I have learned yet again I don't journal :)

This week had it's ups and downs - the ups being a fun Super Bowl get together, crafting with my friend Amy and a girls night out celebrating my friend Beth's birthday. The downs were letting go of the puppies (which I need to remember is an up also because we found a fantastic home for both of them together!!) and that our best friends didn't get to come into town because my hubby was a little sick and had too much school work. But overall is was a good week, with a little snow thrown in to make it even better.

Now to get ready for my last week and to try and make it the best one ever. Hope everyone else has had a wonderful week - just remember to breathe.

Yoga: This Week I was semi good - I ended up doing 4 classes (yin yoga for back care, slow flow, beginning yoga and beginning flow) and once at home.

Meditation: Did almost every day - and when I miss a night I can TOTALLY tell a difference in my sleep.

Journaling: again you are looking at it :) I keep going with my sister in law when she tells me she thinks this is journaling :)

Diet: I feel like I am doing good - but again no weight loss. I did have Super Bowl this week - and a girl's night out so that didn't help with my eating.

xo

1 comment:

Glue and Glitter said...

I'm so proud of you! This sounds like it's been an amazing experience.