Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

My Hubby Graduated

Last weekend my awesome hubby graduated with a BSN from University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. After all his hard work he graduated with a Cum Laude in Nursing. Below are the photos taken by my dear friend Megan (of Soli Photography) of our friends and family celebrating his pinning ceremony.
Corey's parents, my brother, sister in law and niece and nephew
our amazing friends and family - we are so fortunate to call these crazy people ours :)
my husband won the Mary B. Jackson (founder of the UTC nursing school) award. This award was voted on by his peers. This was a proud moment for all of us.
pinning my husband - looked forward to this day for a long time!
I love us, and I am so glad that we have had each other along this journey.
still time for silliness among the serious day ;)
I love my family - this is my brother and nephew sneaking in for a photo op
my awesome "murse" Corey - one of my proudest moments.

Graduation Day!
My Hubby is now an alumni of my alma mater!!!
My boo is smart! SO proud of his accomplishments
UTC's largest graduating class, and my hubby was in the last row :)
a beautiful day for a picnic. Corey's mom, step dad and aunt put on an AWESOME picnic to celebrate Corey's and his step sister Toni's graduation.

That night we went to a graduation party put on by Corey's classmate Lisa.
We had such a great time celebrating with his classmates, I wondered why I hadn't hung out with them before!!
Here is a photo of us in our beautiful orchid leis Lisa had flown in from Hawaii.
We had a wonderful weekend of celebrating. We ended the weekend with an awesome Mother's Day brunch Corey cooked for his mother, aunt and our family. Thanks to all the friends and family who celebrated with us. We are so lucky to have you guys.

1 comment:

Glue and Glitter said...

Congratulations to Corey! And very cute photos. :)