Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Inspiration Workshop {playday}



Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

This Week's Inspiration Workshop was all about taking a day to play. Thanks to Gussy for the prompt. I am loving everything from week to week! This week I was lucky enough to have my friend Amy's awesome camera.....I may have kept it a little too long, but I have been taking LOTS of fun pictures :) Here are a few collages of some of my favorites. I feel like I play everyday - I love my work, so it feels like play for me. And my fur babies are always included in the fun! Also I have been making lots of felt flower and pom pom arrangements - what a great time to have this fancy camera to play with :)



2 comments:

Jenni at Mamahhh.com said...

Playing with photography suits you!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Goodness thanks it sure is fun