Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Inspiration Workshop {familyroom}

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

This weeks Gussy Sews prompt was family rooms. Luckily our house had just been cleaned for our homestudy so I took a few photos of our family room. It is finally getting to be just how I like it, found furniture I love, in colors I adore - and the best part is my sweet little family loves it!

here is a good view of the whole space - this is a fill in rug I got for cheap at target since Olive had chewed holes in our last one. So I am still on the hunt for the perfect "dog friendly" rug for this space.
probably my favorite piece in the room - our lamp. We found this at a vintage shop in Memphis and fell in love immediately.
this chair was an awesome find at a local resale shop here in Chattanooga. And the beautiful afghan was made by my grandmother. I cherish it.....

No comments: